- the global response to the COVID pandemic and the paradox of balancing human safety against severe financial risks to deteriorating macro conditions.
- Toward this end, the conversation turns to:
- fault-lines in the banking system,
- interest rate repression
- and historical lessons, as well as tailwinds, pointing toward rising precious metal markets.
Egon reminds [us] that:
- massive financial risks post-COVID were already rising to the surface pre-COVID, and that solving a COVID-accelerated debt and currency crisis with more debt and fiat money creation is open insanity.
- …Bank transactions…with wayward hedge funds, including Archegos Capital, is merely the latest warning sign of such banking mismanagement and increased risk ahead.
A Few Last Words:
- Click the “Like” button at the top of the page if you found this article a worthwhile read as this will help us provide more articles of interest to you.
- Comment below to share your opinion or perspective with other readers and possibly exchange views with them.
- Register to receive our free Market Intelligence Report newsletter (sample here) in the top right hand corner of this page.
- Join us on Facebook to be automatically advised of the latest articles posted and to comment on any of them.
munKNEE should be in everybody’s inbox and MONEY in everybody’s wallet!
munKNEE.com has joined eResearch.com to provide you with individual company research articles and specific stock recommendations in addition to munKNEE’s more general informative articles on the economy, the markets, gold & silver and cannabis & psychedelic drug stock investing.
Check out eResearch. If you like what you see then…