The gold mining stocks on our list today are expected to produce this year at an all-in sustaining cost of US$800/ozt, as compared to their peers, which are guided to produce at US$950/ozt.
The original article has been edited here for length (…) and clarity ([ ])
1. Premier Gold Mines Ltd. (TSX:PG)
Premier Gold Mines operates two producing mines, a developing mine, and three exploration projects throughout North America…
- Market Cap: $543.0 Million
- Gold Production FY2017: 139,658 oz.
- Gold Production Guidance FY2018: 85,000 – 95,000 oz.
- All-In Production Cost FY2017 (USD): $627/oz. Au
- All-In Production Cost FY2018 (USD): $800-850 /oz. Au
- YTD Total Return: -23.3%
2. Alacer Gold Corp. (TSX:ASR)
Alacer Gold is a U.S.-based gold company operating in Turkey…
- Market Cap: $725.6 Million
- Gold Production FY2017: 168,163 oz.
- Gold Production Guidance FY2018: 120,000 – 190,000 oz.
- All-In Production Cost FY2017 (USD): $685/oz. Au
- All-In Production Cost FY2018 (USD): $750-800 /oz. Au
- YTD Total Return: 8.1%
3. Roxgold Inc. (TSX:ROXG)
Roxgold is a gold producer operating in Burkina Faso operating the only underground gold mine in the country…
- Market Cap: $481.3 Million
- Gold Production FY2017: 126,990 oz.
- Gold Production Guidance FY2018: 110,000 – 220,000 oz.
- All-In Production Cost FY2017 (USD): $740/oz. Au
- All-In Production Cost FY2018 (USD): $780-830 /oz. Au
- YTD Total Return: -9.3%
4. Dundee Precious Metals Inc. (TSX:DPM)
Gold & Copper
Dundee Precious Metals is a Canada-based gold explorer and producer with one operating mine and one development project, as well as four other exploration projects around the world…
- Market Cap: $569.4 Million
- Gold Production FY2017: 197,684 oz.
- Gold Production Guidance FY2018: 140,000 – 170,000 oz.
- All-In Production Cost FY2017 (USD): $802/oz. Au
- All-In Production Cost FY2018 (USD): $640-855 /oz. Au
- YTD Total Return: 8.3%
5. Centerra Gold Inc. (TSX:CG)
Centerra Gold is a…gold producer with a focus on royalties with strong free cash flows. The Company holds four producing royalty assets and 14 other royalty assets, located primarily in Canada, but also in Mexico, Australia, and Turkey. On May 17, 2018, the Company announced sale of three royalty assets and a silver stream for US$200M.
- Market Cap: $2,130.0 Million
- Gold Production FY2017: 785,316 oz.
- Gold Production Guidance FY2018: 645,000 – 715,000 oz.
- All-In Production Cost FY2017 (USD): $688/oz. Au
- All-In Production Cost FY2018 (USD): $810-900 /oz. Au
- YTD Total Return: 13.0%
Scroll to very bottom of page & add your comments on this article. We want to share what you have to say!
Related Articles From the munKNEE Vault:
1. 4 Gold Mining Stocks Trading at Big Discounts
The gold mining stocks on our list today all trade at large discounts to forward Price to Cash Flow per share multiples, as compared with their peer average of 5.7x. These stocks could have substantial upside as their cash flows are likely not incorporated into their current share prices.
2. These 10 Junior Gold Picks Are Poised To Make Big Moves IF the Gold Price Rally Continues
Continued U.S. focused inflationary measures might put pressure on the U.S. dollar, which could send the U.S. dollar gold price higher. Today, we showcase our top 10 junior gold picks for the month of April.
3. 4 Gold Stocks That Could Soon Shine
The 4 gold miners on our list today trade at a significant discount to the peer average of 2.7x. These producers could represent value plays for a future gold rally.
4. 3 Junior Mining Stocks With Strong Free Cash Flow Yields
Today we have identified 3 junior mining stocks that have high Free Cash Flow yields making them undervalued relative to their peers.
5. The Top 20 Gold Mining Stocks For 2018
The 20 gold mining stocks on the list have excellent risk/reward and large resources and all are highly undervalued based on their cash flow potential at higher gold prices.
6. Are These 4 Canadian Gold Stocks Too Cheap to Ignore?
Today, we look at valuations for four Canadian gold stocks that have declined an average of 24.45% YTD, considerably underperforming their respective benchmarks over the same period.
7. 2 Gold Stocks Trading Below Book Value That Appear to Be Screaming Buys
Gold and gold stocks have quietly put on a show since the beginning of 2016 but a quick screen of gold stocks shows a half-dozen currently valued at less than their book value. For some miners, this anemic valuation relative to book makes total sense, while for 2 companies it could represent an intriguing buying opportunity as it may signal an undervaluation of current assets and production potential. Frankly, a little shine is all these 2 gold miners need to be great once again.
8. These 5 Gold Mining Companies Have EBITDA Margins Much Higher Than the Industry Average
The 5 gold mining companies on our list beat the industry average EBITDA (earnings before interest, tax, depreciation, and amortization) margin of 28%.
9. These 5 Companies Generate the Most Cash/ozt. Of Gold Mined
By investing in companies with the leanest operations investors have the best protection in the industry against declining prices, but also benefit from the rising bullion price. This article highlights 5 TSX gold mining companies that have the lowest All-in Sustaining Costs per troy ounce of gold mined and the highest operating margins.
10. This Gold Stock Is the Best To Invest In Out of 34 Analyzed
Today’s article features ONE gold producer, our top gold stock pick, that we think is most likely to outperform its industry peers out of our Gold Investing Pro universe of gold stocks.
11. 5 Profitable Gold Stocks With Big Upside Potential
Today we have identified five profitable small cap gold stocks with big upside potential, as they are trading at a significant discount to Net Asset Value (NAV).
12. 4 Gold Mining Stocks With High Free Cash Flow Yields
Investing in small cap mining companies can be a risky game. The process of finding and extracting gold takes years, which leaves plenty of room for error, so why not buy a company that has an established cash flow?
13. These 3 Gold Stocks Should Be On Every Bargain Hunter’s Radar
One of Benjamin Graham’s investment strategies was to purchase shares in companies trading at less than net current asset value, also commonly referred to as working capital. The theory behind such an approach is that you are purchasing the company’s most liquid assets at a discount, so if you were to buy the company and liquidate its assets, you would make a profit.
14. These 4 Gold Juniors Are In Great Financial Shape – Clean Balance Sheets & No Debt
Investing in companies with strong balance sheets is sound investment policy. They carry far less risk because defaulting on any obligations is out of the question for them. Furthermore, the less debt a company has, the more room they have to raise debt in the future, which can be beneficial to current shareholders as it is a non-dilutive financing option. The 4 Canadian gold juniors on our list have current ratios over 2 and carry no debt.
15. 3 Canadian Junior Gold Mining Stocks Trading Below the Industry Median CAPE Ratio
The CAPE (cash adjusted PE) ratio shows what investors are really paying for a company’s earnings. It is calculated as price – net cash per share/earnings per share. Today we have identified 3 Canadian junior gold mining stocks trading below the industry median CAPE ratio of 28x.
16. These 5 Gold Companies Give Investors Protection Against A Falling Gold Price
The following 5 Canadian junior gold companies have operating margins over 19% which gives an investor good protection against a falling gold price.
For the latest – and most informative – financial articles sign up (in the top right corner) for your FREE tri-weekly Market Intelligence Report newsletter (see sample here)
Support our work: like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or share this article with a friend. munKNEE.com – the internet’s “most unique” financial site!