This article by eResearch outlines the exciting developments at Endurance Gold Corporation’s Reliance Gold Project and conveys 6 exciting reasons why the Reliance Property provides investors with good investment potential at a favorable cost. The full 18-page Site Visit Report is available here.
About Endurance Gold Corporation (TSXV:EDG):
The company is focused on the exploration & development of gold properties in Canada (the Reliance Gold Project in British Columbia) and the U.S. (the Elephant Gold Project in Alaska) and also owns a significant shareholding in Inventus Mining(TSXV:IVS) and a 2% Net Smelter Royalty on portions of the Rattlesnake Hills Project owned by GFG Resources (TSXV:GFG). Visit www.endurancegold.com for more information.
6 Reasons Why Endurance Gold’s Reliance Project Is So Exciting
- It is ideally located: The property is just 10 kilometres (6 miles) north of the prolific Bralorne-Pioneer Gold Mining Camp which has produced over four million ounces of gold to date.
- It has an extensive and large gold system: Historic drilling, recent sampling results, and airborne surveys suggest a mineralized gold system over 2.5 km long, a vertical extent of at least 400 m, and open along strike in both directions.
- It contains high-grade gold: New channel sample results have returned continuous intervals of high-grade gold and antimony mineralization along three outcrop exposures. Sample highlights include 5.89 grams per tonne Au over 31.5 m and 6.29 g/t Au over 13.4 m (see October 26 news release).
- It has close proximity to infrastructure: The project is road-accessible with a historical network of project roads that are in good condition and could support a modern exploration program with little to no upgrade work required. The town of Gold Bridge and powerlines are approximately 4 km from the site.
- It allows for year-round drilling: The property could be drilled year-round and initial drilling would focus on several already identified, near-surface mineralized zones.
- It will benefit from a more systematic method of exploration. Prior operators did not adequately log and sample a number of surface outcrops & core and several drill collars were observed and appear to have missed obvious targets.
Now that the drill permit has been issued a Reverse Circulation drill program of at least 10 holes is planned to mobilize this month.
The above outline suggests that the Reliance Property provides investors with good investment potential at a favourable cost.
You can download the full 18-page report by clicking here: eR-EDG-SVR-2020-11-06-FINAL
As you will note from the chart below Endurance Gold’s stock continues to appreciate month after month going up 81% YTD, 23% since the end of September and 14% so far in the month of December.
Relevant News Releases
- October 26, 2020 – Endurance Reports 5.89 GPT Gold Over 31.5 M From Channel Samples At Reliance Gold Property
- October 22, 2020 – Endurance Receives Drill Permit for the Reliance Gold Property in B.C.
- October 15, 2020 – Endurance Reports Significant Gold Mineralized Zone At The Reliance Gold Property In B.C.
- September 28, 2020 – Endurance Reports On Eagle South Zone At The Reliance Gold Property In B.C.
- September 21, 2020 – Endurance Reports Biogeochemical Results At The Reliance Gold Property In B.C.
- September 09, 2020 – Endurance Reports Rock Sample Results At The Reliance Gold Property In B.C.
- August 24, 2020 – Endurance Completes Initial Soil Survey At The Reliance Gold Property In B.C.
- July 20, 2020 – Endurance Expands Land Position and Completes Option Agreement at the Reliance Gold Property in B.C.
- July 06, 2020 – Endurance Completes Airborne Survey And Provides Exploration Update At The Reliance Gold Property In B.C.
- June 04, 2020 – Endurance Commences Summer Exploration Program At The Reliance Gold Property In B.C.
- December 16, 2019 – Endurance Reports Surface Sampling of 10 gpt Gold Over 5 m at the Reliance Gold Property in B.C.
- September 12, 2019 – Endurance Acquires Reliance Gold Property In B.C.