In 2014 Spectrem Group analyzed 132,000 investors in America that had a net worth of $25 million or more, excluding their primary residence, to:
- uncover trends in this group’s demographics,
- reveal any fears they may have, and to
- identify the top characteristics commonly found amongst the super wealthy.
The study revealed 10 factors to obtaining assets with the top 5 characteristics being ranked the same as the top 5 factors in two earlier studies.
They are outlined in this article from motiveinvesting.com entitled Top Five Characteristics of the Wealthy.
Have your say on the subject via:
We’d like to know what you have to say.
Related Articles from the munKNEE.com Vault:
1. These Key Traits Will Make You “Filthy” Rich
Understanding how personal traits can influence your finances is an essential ingredient for building wealth. Do you have the 10 key traits to become rich let alone very, very rich? Read More »
2. How Do You Measure Up Against These 15 ‘Successful People Traits’?
The world’s most successful people have one thing in common: they think differently from everyone else” and below are 15 traits associated with such successful people. Read More »
3. Are You a Millionaire? 10 Reasons You May Not Be and What to do About It
4. More Reasons You May Not Be A Millionaire – Yet
Many people assume they aren’t rich because they don’t earn enough money. If I only earned a little more, I could save and invest better, they say. The problem with that theory is they were probably making exactly the same argument before their last several raises. Becoming a millionaire has less to do with how much you make, it’s how you treat money in your daily life. The list of reasons you may not be rich doesn’t end at 10. [Here are 10 more.] Words: 842 Read More »
5. 10 Money Ideas That WILL Change Your Life
Personal finance isn’t nuclear physics – just spend less than you earn, save and invest the rest – but knowing what should be done and actually doing it, however, are two different things. Here are 10 money lessons I wish I had known when I was 20 which have the power to change your life if you are willing to embrace them. Words: 1340