We track sizeable companies that provide goods and/or services to American cannabis multi-state operators (MSOs) and Canadian licensed producers (LPs) in our Ancillary Pot Stock Index. Here’s how they did in 2021.
An original article by Lorimer Wilson, Managing Editor of munKNEE.com – Your Key To Making Money!
The 7 constituents below have hyperlinks to 3 areas of additional information which are imperative for any individual considering investing in this sector:
- The company name is hyperlinked to its web site to provide you with a description of the company and an analysis of its stock.
- The trading symbol is hyperlinked to additional financial data and commentary on the company (where available).
- The percentage increase YTD is hyperlinked to a chart of the company’s stock performance YTD.
The munKNEE Ancillary Pot Stock Index
The 7 companies that make up the constituents of the non-tradable Index went DOWN -xx%, on average, in 2021. Their performances are presented below:
- Innovative Industrial Properties Inc. (IIPR): UP +43.6%
- a real estate investment trust (REIT) engaged in the acquisition, ownership, and management of specialized industrial properties leased to state-licensed operators for their regulated medical-use cannabis facilities
- AFC Gamma (AFCG): UP +0.2%
- a real estate finance company operating as a mortgage real estate investment trust (mREIT) to provide loans to marijuana operators
- Scotts Miracle-Gro Company (SMG): DOWN -18.9%
- a marketer of consumer lawn and gardening products and, through its subsidiary Hawthorne Gardening, is a leader in hydroponic and indoor growing products for the cannabis industry
- Forian (FORA): DOWN -20.3%
- provides a suite of SaaS solutions, data management capabilities, and proprietary data and analytics to optimize and measure operational, clinical, and financial performance
- Turning Point Brands Inc. (TPB): DOWN -24.1%
- a manufacturer, marketer, and distributor of alternative smoking accessories and consumables with active ingredients through more than 210,000 retail outlets in North America
- Hydrofarm Holdings Group Inc. (HYFM): DOWN -46.2%
- a manufacturer and wholesaler of hydroponics equipment and commercial horticultural products in the lighting, climate control, nutrients, and growing media categories
- GrowGeneration Corp. (GRWG): DOWN -67.6%
- a retailer of organic nutrients and soils, advanced lighting technology, and state-of-the-art hydroponic equipment to commercial and home growers in 53 retail stores in the U.S.
Please donate what you can towards the costs involved in providing this article and those to come. Contribute by Paypal or credit card.
Thank you Dom for your recent $50 donation!