@$$4$ Matterhorn Asset Management founder Egon von Greyerz recently spoke with King World News’ Eric King about current and future financial conditions:
- “What I see in the autumn is much, much higher metals, high commodity prices, oil prices, etc, and crashing stock markets. Not a good scenario.
- Then on top of that, because of the food situation and inflation you will have people suffering. Therefore, there is the possibility of social unrest in a lot of countries. We have already seen this in Sri-Lanka. And we are going to see similar things in the West with massive inflation…” To continue listening to Egon von Greyerz discuss the upheaval the world will experience in the coming months, play the audio below:
Please Donate Some MONEY to munKNEE.com – Thank You!
- I would appreciate it – immensely – if you would show your appreciation of my efforts with a donation so I will have the enthusiasm to continue doing so.
- For the past 12 years I have been publishing “a unique (here’s why) financial site for sore eyes and inquisitive minds” called munKNEE.com at no cost to the millions (yes, millions!), like you, who have visited the site over those years.
- Every week I surf the net on your behalf looking for the 10 most informative articles written by the best commentators/analysts out there which I then edit and abridge before posting to provide you with a faster, and easier read. That has amounted to about 6,500 articles, in total, over that 12-year period.
- If you are willing to help me out please go HERE,
enter your donation amount, click the box if you wish to make the amount a monthly donation, and then click on your choice of payment method. It is that “fast and easy”.
- I hope this request for money hasn’t offended you and, should you choose not to donate, that you will still continue to “Follow the munKNEE!”
- As a thank you I will send you a link to an unpublished gem of a book on wealth creation by Monty Pelerin entitled WEALTH IF YOU WANT IT.
munKNEE.com has joined eResearch.com to provide you with individual company research articles and specific stock recommendations in addition to munKNEE’s more general informative articles on the economy, the markets, and gold, silver and cannabis investing.
Check out eResearch. If you like what you see then…