41 psychedelic drug stocks trade on the various North American stock exchanges and last week only 9 went up in price while 31 went down and 1 had no change in price.
An original article by Lorimer Wilson, managing Editor of munKNEE.com, Your Key To Making Money!
The 41 stocks consist of:
- 7 micro-cap stocks (Group #1) with an average market capitalization of $197M,
- 2 small-cap stocks (Group #2) with an average market capitalization of $1.16M,
- 32 nano-cap stocks (Group #3) with an average market capitalization of just $33M.
Below is the stock price performance for each Group for the week ending April 16th with their performance in the last 8 weeks shown in brackets:
The 7 stocks in Group #1:
- have market capitalizations ranging from $104M to $315M and average $197M
- declined 5.7% (+1.4%) and
- are constituents in the munKNEE Pure-Play Psychedelic Drug Stocks Index as their market capitalizations are more than $100M and less than $1B.
The performance of the Group #1 constituents were, in descending order (with the last 2 months in brackets), as follows :
- Cybin (CLXPF): +4.5% (+27.3%) to $1.40/share
- Field Trip (FTRPF): +0.4% (+5.5%) to $4.82/share
- Seelos (SEEL): -3.5% (+22.9%) to $5.26/share
- Bionomics (BNOEF): -6.3% (-16.7%) to $0.15/share
- Numinus (LKYSF): -13.3% (-13.3%) to $0.72/share
- Revive (RVVTF): -17.1% (-10.5%) to $0.34/share
- Jaguar (JAGX): -29.7% (-29.3%) to $1.30/share
The two stocks in Group #2:
- have market capitalizations of $920M and $1.4B
- declined 4.4% (-24.1%) as follows:
- Compass Pathways (CMPS): -4.1% (-1.2%) to $34.35/share
- Mind Medicine (MMEDF): -9.7% (-2.4%) to $2.43/share
The above two stocks are not eligible for inclusion in the munKNEE Pure-Play Psychedelic Drug Stocks Index as their market capitalizations are so large that their inclusion would skew the performance results of the index so are reported above separately.
The 32 stocks in Group #3:
- have market capitalizations ranging from just $3M to $75M and average $33M
- declined 5.6% (-10.8% in the last 2 months) with 7 going up in price, 24 going down and 1 having no change in price
The stocks in Group #3 are, in alphabetical order, as follows:
- Aion (CSE:AION), Algernon (AGNPF), Bright Minds (CSE:DRUG), Champignon (SHRMF), Codebase (BKLLF), Core One (CLABF), Ehave (EHVVF), Entheon (ENTBF), Graph Blockchain (REGRF), Havn (HAVLF), Hollister (HSTRF), Lobe Sciences (GTSIF), M2BIO (WUHN), Mind Cure (MCURF), Mindset (MSSTF), Mydecine (MYCOF), Neonmind (NMDBF), Newscope-PharmaTher (CSE:PHRM), New Wave (TRMNF), Nova Mentis (CSE:NOVA), Novamind (NVMDF), Nutritional High (SPLIF), Optimi (CSE: OPTI), PayBio (CSE: PSYB), Psyched Wellness (PSYCF), Pysence (CSE: PSYG), Pure Extracts (PRXTF), Red Light (TRUFF), Silo Wellness (CSE: SILO), SILO Pharma (OTC: SILO) Tryp (TRYPF), and Thoughtful Brands (PEMTF).
The above 32 stocks are not eligible for inclusion in the munKNEE Pure-Play Psychedelic Drug Index as their market capitalizations are less than $100M.