Stop clicking around (i.e. surfing the net) looking for articles worth reading. We do it for you and bring them to you each day via the “internet’s most informative financial site” and in our bi-weekly newsletter.
munKNEE.com (Your Key to Making Money!) is a financial site for sore eyes and inquisitive mind s and has been voted “the most informative financial site” for good reason:
- Don’t waste your time:
- surfing the net (clicking around) trying to find articles that are informative and thought provoking. We do it for you!
- opening articles that have titles that misrepresent the content of the article. Every article has a descriptive title!
- having to visit another site to finish reading the article. Stay and enjoy!
- reading articles that are poorly presented and with shallow content. No such articles are posted on munKNEE.com!
- reading articles that are unfocused, ego trips or verbose. All articles are edited for a fast & easy read!
- reading articles that don’t have descriptive opening paragraphs and concluding comments. All articles have been edited to include such an article “wrap”!
- trying to find other articles on the subject for a broader perspective. Every article provides links to many such articles!
Every article posted on munKNEE.com is:
- personally selected from hundreds of financial, economic, investment and gold/silver articles reviewed every day to select those thought to be the most informative and thought provoking. (It’s amazing how many articles out there are a waste of time reading – shallow, self-serving, “same old, same old” and poorly constructed.)
- edited, where necessary, for the sake of brevity, clarity, grammar and structure to ensure a fast and easy read. (Why read 1,200 words when it can all be much better said in only 900?)
- given a new title so you know what you are about to read. (Don’t you just hate misleading or non-descriptive titles.)
- introduced with a descriptive paragraph of the contents. (The lengthy preamble and side-track commentary of many articles is omitted so you can get right to the essence of the article.)
- concluded with a summary paragraph that pulls the entire article together in one or two succinct sentences. (You are not left hanging as to the author’s summation once you have read the article.)
- presented without editorial commentary. (Who wants to read my opinion!)
- given full attribution to the original source. (Every effort is made to comply with the letter and spirit of copyright law.)
- provided with a list of related articles, complete with hyperlinks and introductory paragraphs, to give you further points of view on the subject. (One article does not tell the whole story. Varied opinion or confirmation is important to better understand a subject.)
- included in an “Market Intelligence Report” newsletter which is sent out FREE to subscribers on a twice-weekly basis. (Sign up in top right hand corner.)
The site also provides links to a major archive of articles organized as follows:
- Retirement Planning
Thanks for dropping by.
Stay awhile and read some of the best articles the internet has to offer – and then come back tomorrow for a few more.