This realistic, facts-based simulation is divided into 3 stages: Nuclear War, Nuclear Fallout and Nuclear Winter. Watch this video to find out what will happen to the world during each of those stages.
The video has been extremely well received with over 3 million views and 7,829 comments to date. Here are a few:
- Great format and extremely clear and chilling, especially with the Current Ukraine situation. Thanks for your efforts, I hope the “Grown-ups” have a similar simulation and they realise what they are about to do.
- I actually cried with this video. Hope that this will never happen.
- Rather prophetic, actually, in a rather tragic way. Given current events with Russia invading Ukraine, it begs the question, does art imitate life, or does life imitate art? What will Putin do?
- Had I come across this video a couple of weeks ago, it would’ve been quite entertaining. Now, it’s just like an omen.
- “I do not know with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.” – Albert Einstein.
- This simulation really has the most realistic elements at its core. Now I know what to expect… without the actual screams.
- This was truly terrifying. 🙁
- Very well made video! It’s unfortunate that we could even possible go through this soon… good lord I hope not.
- Wow, pretty incredible video. Well done
- If this happens I want to be directly under a nuke when it lands, trying to survive after this would literally be hell on earth.
The above version of the original post by EcuaVoz was edited [ ] and abridged (…) to provide you with a faster and easier read. Also note that this complete paragraph must be included in any re-posting to avoid copyright infringement.
Sponsor an article for $10; Receive a 258-page book as a thank you. Click here
Related Article on Ukraine From the munKNEE Vault:
1. Which Trade Sanctions Would Hit the Russian Economy the Hardest?
According to calculations by the Kiel Institute, sanctions against the following sectors would most adversely affect Russia’s GDP:
Russia’s invasion of Ukraine is an effort by a relatively small country trying to use military action and threats, backed up by a nuclear arsenal, that can in no way compare in terms of resources to those it is threatening and, as such, the combined impacts of the imposed sanctions on its small economy will likely be significant and widely felt.
3. Why SWIFT Matters To Russia
There are 862 individual SWIFT codes of Russian origin, belonging to somewhere around 300 financial institutions out of a total in the bank network of 11,000 and removing them from the network would prevent those banks from using the network to facilitate transfers.
4. Why Is Russia Stockpiling Gold?
What should we make of the fact that the Central Bank of Russia has been steadily amassing vast gold reserves since 2015?
5. Would Major Sanctions Against Russia Hasten End of USD As World’s Reserve Currency?
Russia is a huge supplier of oil and gas — traded in US dollars — which gives it both leverage over near-term energy flows and, far more ominous for the U.S., the ability to threaten the dollar’s reign as the world’s reserve currency – and it’s taking some big, active steps towards that goal.
6. Russian Economy Entering Into A Death Spiral – Here’s Why (+2K Views)
A prominent European think tank contends that the Russian economy may be entering into a death spiral, driven by a combination of factors, including low energy prices, government mismanagement, a collapse in the Russian ruble’s value and Western sanctions.
7. Financial Warfare: What Would Russia’s Sale of US Treasury Holdings Mean for U.S.? (+2K Views)
News events from the Crimean Peninsula have increased paranoia in the mainstream financial press and certain corners of the internet [that Russia, in response to any economic sanctions implemented by the West, might engage in some form of retaliatory financial warfare.
Pingback: Ukraine-Russia War: Implications For Ukraine, the World & Your Investments - munKNEE.com
Pingback: Russia-Ukraine War: Implications For Russia, the World & Your Investments - munKNEE.com
Pingback: Russian Billionaire Wealth-to-GDP Ratio Highest Of All Countries - munKNEE.com