In the past month 9 more analysts have forecast that gold will be going up at least as high as $3,000 per troy ounce (ozt.) over the next few years with 4 of them maintaining that it should reach somewhere between $5,000 and $15,000 by the end of this decade. Below is a list (see previous summary here) of the most recent analyst projections with hyperlinks to the source.
Compiled by Lorimer Wilson, Founder and Managing Editor of munKNEE.com – Your KEY to making Money! This article is sponsored by Dan Eng. Go HERE to sponsor your own.
- Leigh Goehring predicts $15,000 gold at some point in the next 10 years. Source
- Chris Waltzek maintains that $10,000 gold may merely be the opening salvo of an explosive new bull market for PMs. Source
- Chris Vermeulen says gold is set to go up to $7,400 in 5 years. Source
- Charlie Morris predicts that gold will cost more than $7,000 by 2030. Source
- GoldPriceForecasts.com states that Gold will rise to $3,000 within the year of 2027, $3,500 in 2029 and $4,000 in 2031. Source
- Victor Dergunov believes we will see $3,000 gold within the next 1-2 years. Source
- Clem Chambers says gold is on its way to $3,000. Source
- AG Thorson still anticipates gold prices approaching $3,000 by year-end. Source
- Trevor Gerszt believes the prospect for $3,000 gold by mid-decade is not outlandish. Source
What do you think of the above price forecasts? Have your say in the “Comments” section. Also, if I have missed other analyst forecasts (they must be since the beginning of 2022) please mentioned them below and I will include them in a future article.
Related Article from the munKNEE Vault:
In the past month, 7 more analysts have forecast that silver should reach $30 per troy ounce, or so, in 2022 with 3 of them forecasting a peak of $100 or more in 5 years’ time. Below is a list of the most recent analyst projections with hyperlinks to the source.