Fandom Sports Media Corp. (CSE: FDM | OTC: FDMSF | FSE: TQ43), a Vancouver-based gaming and entertainment company, is all set to launch its all-ages gamification platform that will reward fan engagement with non-fungible tokens (NFTs) under the tagline “Play, Predict, and Get Rewarded.”
By Lorimer Wilson, Founder and Managing Editor of munKNEE.com as sourced from a detailed research article by Chris Thompson of eResearch.
#$$4$ Before going any further please visit this article that has answers to all the Frequently Asked Questions regarding this unique concept, namely:
- Why do NFTs exist?
- Who creates NFTs?
- How are NFTs purchased?
- How are NFTs shared?
- What do NFTs cost?
- How do NFT creators make money in the aftermarket?
- What’s the technology behind NFTs?
- What are the risks with NFTs?
- Does the government tax NFT proceeds?
- What are the environmental impact of NFTs?
Not all the above questions are pertinent to the Fandom Sports Media concept but now that you have an in-depth understanding of NFTs, in general, let’s take a look at how NFTs apply to Fandom Sports.
Recently, the company completed the development of its Prediction Engine, NFT trading platform, and outlined the strategy for product launch, gamification, and rewards implementation of its modular peer-to-peer (P2P) sports wagering platform on its website www.fandomesports.gg. Now that the platform is live the company is undergoing the transition to an operating and revenue-generating enterprise.
The online platform and mobile application:
- allow fans to wager and make predictions to earn rewards by engaging with real-time streamed and broadcast content such MLB, NBA, NFL, NHL, and major international Soccer league game, Esports, as well as all streamed and broadcast content;
- enables users to watch their favorite content and use Fandom Sports’ Prediction Engine to make predictions and wagers against their friends or the global community;
- is mobile-friendly for predictions and data interactions allowing the company to target a large number of fans;
- is fully integrated with the company’s partner banks and online payment solutions allowing customers to fund their accounts to facilitate P2P wagering on sports and Esports.
Fandom Sports development teams are completing the gamification and rewards engine, expected to be finished in the second quarter of 2022, and, once launched, users will be able to watch live events and engage with other fans by predicting, wagering, and creating real-time NFTs, all on one platform.
After the launch, Fandom Sports aims to present specific monetization and customer acquisition opportunities to content creators and key industry stakeholders worldwide. Potential partners could include streaming and broadcast platforms including some of the most popular social platforms.
By embedding its technology with partner organizations, Fandom Sports plans to cast a wide net for audience aggregation and revenue generation.
Fandom Sports plans to capitalize on the current trends and build its platform at the intersection of live streaming, Esports, and sports with unique NFTs. With the company’s innovative prediction technologies, the marketplace will allow for specific utilities across a range of content platforms.
For information on Fandom’s current stock price, market capitalization, etc. go here.
Related Articles from the munKNEE Vault
1. How NFTs Apply To Fandifi Technology
Fandom Sports recently completed Fandomart, a NFT marketplace where fans can mint, buy, sell, trade, and store their NFTs and, most importantly, where users can exchange items with other NFT exchanges, platforms and protocols.
2. Fandom Sports Media Is In Good Company
In recent years, the global NFT market has grown at a rapid pace. According to Chainalysis, a blockchain data analytics firm, the market grew to approximately $41 billion (C$51 billion) in 2021. For 2020, the NFT sales of conventional art and antiques stood at $50 billion (C$62.7 billion).
Dear Reader: Your participation below would be appreciated:
1. Sponsor An Article For $10 and Receive a 258-page Book As A Thank You
Become a sponsor of an article on munKNEE.com for $10 by making a donation which will be acknowledged with a “Hat Tip” and the 258-page e-book entitled WEALTH IF YOU WANT IT as a thank you.
I would appreciate it – immensely – if you would show your appreciation of my efforts with a donation so I will have the enthusiasm to continue doing so.
You will notice that the symbol #$$4$ is appearing in all the recent articles posted on munKNEE.com as hyperlinks. They are not being clicked on that often, however, so this article shows what would have been accessed had that been done.
4. munKNEE.com: The Internet’s Most Unique Financial Site – Here’s Why (+10K Views)
There is no need to spend time searching the internet looking for articles worth reading. We do it for you and bring them to you each day on this the “internet’s most unique site for financial articles” and in our newsletter, the “Market Intelligence Report.”