“Buy Gold, Save Gold! The $10 K Logic” by Gary E. Christenson is an absolute must read for anyone who wants to save themselves financially. Whether you are a raw novice or long time gold bug, this book simply puts out the facts showing how our financial system is mathematically flawed. The beauty of Gary’s effort is that anyone who feels in their gut “something is wrong” can easily see exactly what it is – THE MONEY! Conversely, those who already know the flaws of our nuts and bolts (mostly nuts) financial system should refer back to this “primer” as a reminder. (Excerpt from foreword by Bill Holter.)
The comments above & below are edited ([ ]) and abridged (…) excerpts from the original article written by Gary E. Christenson (DeviantInvestor.com)
The book examines 44 graphs and shows that national debt and most prices have increased exponentially in the past 50 – 100 years. It shows why gold prices will reach $10,000, probably in the next decade.
Chapter One: Gold Prices Past and Future
Gold will sell for $10,000 per ounce or more!
– Why should you care?
- If you own gold or plan to buy gold, this information affects you. Other ideal times to buy gold were after the 9-11 disaster, during the stock market crash in October and November 2008, the December 2015 multi-year low in gold prices, and early 2017.
- If you own silver or plan to buy silver, you should know silver prices will rally higher and faster than gold prices, and crash harder. Regardless, the potential upside for silver is tremendous.
- Gold prices will not move upward in isolation. The forces that will propel gold prices far higher will push prices for basic necessities upward. We need clothing, transportation, food and energy. Expect those prices to increase, but owning gold and silver will help preserve your purchasing power as central banks further devalue the dollar.
- If you live on savings or a pension, the upcoming inflationary environment will reduce the purchasing power of your savings, pension and social security.
- Save your gold, and buy more for protection from the inevitable devaluation of fiat currencies and their loss of purchasing power.
– Why will gold prices increase?
- I base my analysis on 100 years of dollar devaluations, excessive government spending, accelerating debt accumulation and the exponentially increasing quantity of currency in circulation.
- We live in a time of increasing economic uncertainty. To counter that uncertainty and offer perspective, I prepared 44 graphs which support my conviction that gold prices will surge much higher.
- This study explains the logic for an eventual gold price of $10,000 through these easy-to-understand graphs, each of which illustrates a single idea. The graphs and accompanying analysis provide clarity about the consequences of exponentially growing debt and the resulting gold price increases.
- Gold prices rose from $255 in 2001 to over $1,900 ten years later. The price of gold should rise to $10,000 during the next ten years, up from its January 2017 price of $1,200.
Examine the graphs and read my analysis for a detailed explanation of the logic behind a gold price rise to $10,000.
- The timing and path to $10,000 are important! When and how will gold prices rise to that level?
- No one can guarantee gold will sell for $10,000, but that price is likely even without hyper-inflation. Regardless, do your own due diligence and make appropriate investment decisions.
- Gold might sell for an astronomical number and $10,000 could become the price for a cup of coffee. Hyper-inflation of the U.S. dollar is possible but hopefully unlikely…
- Reserve currency status of the dollar creates a tremendous economic advantage, but the United States government is deeply in debt and mathematically incapable of repaying that debt without massive devaluation of the dollar. The U.S. government and the Federal Reserve may reduce the impact of overwhelming debt in the United States by rapidly devaluing U.S. dollars. The result could be hyper-inflation.
Win An iPad Pro!