There are countless articles available for free suggesting what to expect short- and long-term in the markets but what are those analysts who charge a fee for their insights and recommendations saying these days? Same old, same old or unique and actionable? One such subscription market timing service has pulled back the veil to give us a peek at what could well be unfolding. Words: 906; Charts: 8 links
Mark Hubbartt (www.superforcesignals.com) posted the following excerpts from a recent Weekly Market Update on 321Gold along with a special free introductory offer (visit site for details) to their services for anyone so interested. (I do not subscribe to, will not receive any financial compensation from, or have any monetary interest in, Super Force Signals and am providing this post only as a matter of possible investor interest.)
This article is presented by www.FinancialArticleSummariesToday.com (A site for sore eyes and inquisitive minds) and www.munKNEE.com (Your Key to Making Money!) and may have been edited ([ ]), abridged (…) and/or reformatted (some sub-titles and bold/italics emphases) for the sake of clarity and brevity to ensure a fast and easy read. The author’s views and conclusions are unaltered and no personal comments have been included to maintain the integrity of the original article. Please note that this paragraph must be included in any article re-posting to avoid copyright infringement.
The excerpts are as follows:
- I want to focus your attention on the Dow, because most investors believe that resolution of the fiscal cliff could give stocks a lift. Unfortunately, this chart suggests that after a tiny rally towards 14,000, there could be an enormous correction that takes the Dow to as low as 11,800.
- The sell-off could begin very quickly, so the next rally should be used to lighten up on long positions. Risk takers should short the market as it moves towards 14,000.
- Note the enormous wedge pattern in play. My minimum downside target is the outer Fibonacci arc, which is “near” 12,200.
- On the charts of numerous precious metals sectors, the CCI spike indicator is in bullish play. I use it to measure the intensity of upward or downward movement. Typically, spike movements indicate the end of a bearish move, rather than the beginning of a new bullish one.
- Once the spike has formed, investors should look for RSI to confirm the CCI spike, by moving higher.
- Still, no system is perfect. Investors should strictly limit the amount of capital deployed when buy signals are generated.
- Accumulating gold may not sound “sexy” at this point, but it is a very solid strategy.
- Watching price go lower, as indicators offer positive divergences, is a small consolation to most gold stock investors today. It’s important to remember that entire farm crops begin with the planting of a seed, and so does the growth of a portfolio.
- If you’re low on cash, simply hold your positions.
- The latest CCI spike occurred in mid-November. Now, RSI is beginning to confirm that spike, and there is a significant bullish divergence with the price of GDX in play. The size of the divergence suggests that a major bull leg is beginning, for most gold stocks.
- I allocate 30% of my GDX risk capital to swing trading. Note the positive divergences on the slow “Stokes” and the Ultimate Oscillator.
- I’m very excited about a volume pattern that is now in play, and I’ve highlighted what I believe are two key “transitional” bars. The tide is slowly turning, in favor of the bulls!
- I’ve highlighted five examples of the CCI buy spike signal on this chart. Four of them were followed by decent rallies, but no trading system is perfect. Note the red circles on the chart. That’s one example of a signal that was a “dud”.
- I am projecting a solid rally occurs soon. GDXJ should acquire my $24.72 target early in January, after a brief rest near resistance at $22.22.
- 70% of the capital earmarked for investment in the juniors sector should be held as core positions. The other 30% can be used for swing trading.
- There are important bullish technical divergences in play now. Both the slow “Stokes” and the Ultimate Oscillator are predicting much higher prices are coming soon! Swing traders can book light profits near $21.50.
- This is a ratio chart of silver versus gold, and it suggests silver is set to dramatically outperform gold, in the intermediate term. RSI is close to confirming the latest CCI spike, and the Stokes oscillator at the bottom of the chart is flashing a significant buy signal.
- A bullish Doji candle recently occurred, just outside of the lower Bollinger band. No technical pattern has a 100% success rate, but a Doji is highly dependable. The silver bears are treading on thin ice here, and the bulls are looking good.
- The best trade for 2013 could turn out to be buying silver now.
- Physical silver bullion is one of my favorite places to put new investment capital. On this chart, the RSI oscillator has just poked above the oversold line at 30, producing a nice buy signal.
- CCI, MACD, and the slow Stokes are also in a position to fuel a big rally, almost immediately. A substantial move higher by silver would be a great start to the new year, for the entire precious metals sector!”
About Super Force Signals: Our Surge Index Signals are created thru our proprietary blend of the highest quality technical analysis and many years of successful business building. We are two business owners with excellent synergy. We understand risk and reward. Our subscribers are generally successfully business owners, people like yourself with speculative funds, looking for serious management of your risk and reward in the market. Frank Johnson: Executive Editor, Macro Risk Manager. Morris Hubbartt: Chief Market Analyst, Trading Risk Specialist.
- The “best of the best” financial, economic and investment articles to be found on the internet
- An “edited excerpts” format to provide brevity & clarity to ensure a fast & easy read
- Don’t waste time searching for articles worth reading. We do it for you!
- Sign up HERE and begin receiving your newsletter starting tomorrow
- You can also “follow the munKNEE” via twitter & Facebook
[In spite of the fact that my proprietary] Leading-Wave Index does not support the current general bearish market sentiment the broad market is testing whether it has reached the “First Floor” phase of the speculated “Three Peaks and a Domed House” pattern. A consolidation is expected in the “First Floor” phase. Any significant directional movement could be washed out this week by the expectations of both the “Santa Claus Rally” and the “Fiscal Cliff”. [Below are charts to illustrate exactly where the S&P 500 is in this “Three Peaks and a Domed House” pattern. Most interesting!] Words: 463; Charts: 2
[In spite of all that is seemingly wrong with the U.S. economy] I think we are on the verge of entering the euphoria stage of this cyclical bull market where traders become convinced that QE3 is a magic elexir with no unintended consequesnces. [As such,] I see a strong acceleration and a significant and sustained breakout above the S&P 500 September high of 1475. (Words: 264 + 3 charts)
It is impossible not to read some source…touting the “fact” that the price of gold and silver will be…[“$x”, “$y”, etc.] in the “coming months” or in the “next year or two,” etc. The market, however, does not echo those…sentiments because that is exactly what they are, sentiments. When it comes to sentiments or opinions, regardless of how close to source or how well reasoned, the market does not care. The charts are all-knowing, and they present everything known about the price, sans any opinion(s). Just deal with the facts and plan accordingly. Trust the markets – they never lie – [and this is what they are saying about the price of gold and silver in 2013]. Words: 1889; Charts: 6
Our subscription service provides detailed technical analysis of where the price of gold, silver and precious metal stocks are going short term (in the next week or two), intermediate term (within the next 3-6 months) and long term (the ultimate top) in each stage of their respective bull runs. This service comes with detailed charting based on conventional technical analysis and our proprietary fractal analysis based on the ’70s. Below are some of our latest comments and rationale for expected price movements in gold without illustative charts which are only available to subscribers. Words: 1000
We’ve been surprised at the recent action in the precious metals complex. During the recent correction the shares were showing quite a bit more strength than the metals. Then the shares took a dive below support yet the metals maintained their recent lows! How do we interpret this wild volatility in the relationship between the shares and the metals? Quite often we look at daily and weekly charts. Now is the time to take a look at the monthly charts which can help us get a better read on the larger trends at hand. Words: 636
The timing of this article may seem incongruous given the current weak performance of gold and gold stocks but that was the identical situation in each of the past manias – both the metal and the equities didn’t excel until the frenzy kicked in. The following documentation (exact returns from specific companies during this era are identified) is actually a fresh reminder of why we think you should hold on to your positions – or start accumulating them, if you haven’t already. (Words: 1987; Tables: 7)
What is developing in the markets is not the beginning of another leg down in gold, but a second chance to get positioned for what should be a very profitable intermediate degree rally over the next 2-3 months. [Let me explain further with a number of charts to support my position.] Words: 460
The prospects look great for Gold and Silver to move sharply higher into 2013 to mimic the moves made in the 2005/ 2006 period and especially in 1979. In both cases back then the PM Stock Indices made big runs along with Gold and Silver. As such, the current HUI looks good for a major bottom to now be in place and to mimic the PM Stock Surrogate chart from the late 70’s. This would see the HUI go as high as the 1000 area in 2013. Let me explain further. Words: 640