41 psychedelic drug stocks trade on the various North American stock exchanges and 38 of them are down since the end of February for an overall sector change of -22.6%.
An original article by Lorimer Wilson, Managing Editor of munKNEE.com
The 41 stocks consist of:
- 7 micro-cap stocks with an average market capitalization of $197M (Group #1),
- 2 small-cap stocks (Group #2) with an average market capitalization of $1.16M.
- 32 nano-cap stocks (Group #3) with an average market capitalization of just $33M,
Below is the stock price performance for each Group for the month of March:
The 7 stocks in Group #1:
- have market capitalizations ranging from $104M to $315M and averaged $197M
- declined 4.5% in March (+53.8% YTD) and
- ranged in price/share from $0.18/share to $4.57/share
- with 3 trading for less than $1/share at $0.18/share, $0.38/share and $0.83/share as of March 26th.
- and are constituents in the munKNEE Pure-Play Psychedelic Drug Index as their market capitalizations are more than $100M and less than $1B.
The performance of the Group #1 constituents in March were, in descending order (with YTD in brackets), as follows :
- Seelos (SEEL): +44.1% (+170.9%) to $4.28/share
- Revive (RVVTF): -5.0% (-22.4%) to $0.38/share
- Jaguar (JAGX): -12.4% (+127.2%) to $1.84/share
- Cybin (CLXPF): -13.4% (-26.7%) to $1.10/share
- Field Trip (FTRPF): -17.5% (+40.6%) to $4.57/share
- Numinus (LKYSF): -30.3% (-1.2%) to $0.83/share
- Bionomics (BNOEF): -45.5% (+80.0%) to $0.18/share
The 2 stocks in Group #2:
- have market capitalizations of $920M and $1.4B
- declined 23.1% in March (-26.5% YTD) as follows:
- Compass Pathways (CMPS): -23.0% (-27.1%) to $34.75/share
- Mind Medicine (MMEDF): -25.0% (-18.4%) to $2.49/share
The 32 stocks in Group #3:
- have market capitalizations ranging from just $3M to $77M and averaged $33M
- declined 22.6% in March (-3.2% YTD)
- of which 29 ranged in price/share from $0.01/share to $0.53/share and
- 3 were trading at $0.85/share, $0.89/share and $1.21/share as of March 26th.
The stocks in Group #3 are, in alphabetical order, as follows:
- Aion (AION), Algernon (AGNPF), Champignon (SHRMF), Codebase (BKLLF), Core One (CLABF), Ehave (EHVVF). Entheon (ENTBF), Graph Blockchain (REGRF), Havn (HAVLF), Hollister (HSTRF), Lobe Sciences (GTSIF), M2BIO (WUHN), Mind Cure (MCURF), Mindset (MSSTF), Minerco (MINE), Mydecine (MYCOF), Neonmind (NMDBF), Newscope-PharmaTher (PHRM), New Wave (TRMNF), Nova Mentis (NOVA), Novamind (NVMDF), Nutritional High (SPLIF), Optimi (OPTI), PayBio (PSYB), Psyched Wellness (PSYCF), Pysence (PSYG), Pure Extracts (PRXTF), Red Light (TRUFF), Silo Wellness (CSE:SILO), SILO Pharma (OTC:SILO) Tryp (TRYPF), and Thoughtful Brands (PEMTF)
The above stocks are not eligible for inclusion in the munKNEE Pure-Play Psychedelic Drug Index as their market capitalizations are less than $100M.
The above information is not available elsewhere so please feel free to share this article with your financial advisor. He/she will be glad you did!